Jun 15, 2021
In this episode aimed answering your questions, Phil read out some of the podcast reviews and answered the following questions;
- Is there room for introverts in facilitation?
- How do you stay genuine in a "performancy" profession?
- What is your favorite icebreaker question?
- Best closing to a single day program?
- Most under-appreciated facilitator skill?
- What's something you are bad at and are working on improving?
- What's your process when you have a bad day?
Submit all future questions to - firstname.lastname@example.org