Jan 25, 2022
In this episode we discuss;
- The importance of having a staff training plan
- In-house and professional training and in-house refresher training
- Why having accurate job descriptions can help
- Supervisor participation in trainings
- Training documentation
- Team development benefits
Jan 18, 2022
Brad Moskowitz (Professor at Northern Vermont University) joins Phil to discuss;
- Outdoor career paths for graduating students
- Seasonal work and the need for a societal shift regarding outdoor adventure.
- Facilitation fails and what we can learn from them.
Connect with Brad;
Jan 11, 2022
In this episode we take a deeper look into the field of Adventure Education and discuss;
- The definition of Adventure and Adventure Education
- Adventure Education outcomes
- Adventure Education processes
- The difference between Learning and Education
Jan 4, 2022
Phil and Lisa discuss a question submitted by Meg Bolger.
"How do you teach a new facilitator to read your group?"
If you are planning on attending the ACCT conference in Cleveland (Feb 2022) then consider joining us for our pre-con "A Critical Look at Core Concepts".