Sep 27, 2022
Do you operate an adventure program in a school? Are you interested in beginning one?
Mark Friedrich (Milburn High School) joins Phil to discuss;
- Running an Adventure Program in a school
- How to manage short class times (43mins)
- His 8 week curriculum
- Methods to incorporate the larger school community into...
Sep 20, 2022
Phil, Sam and Jamie sit around a table at High 5 HQ and answer questions about themselves and play "This or That".
Ubuntu Cards - https://store.high5adventure.org/collections/high-5-products/products/ubuntu-cards
Submit any questions you have to either;
- Instagram - @verticalplaypen
- Email -
Sep 13, 2022
Do you find learning names challenging? Especially when you are leading a 1-day program?
In this "Listener Question" episode, Phil gives 2 ideas on how he learns names during shorter programs.
Adventure Basics Training -
Sep 6, 2022
Do you struggle with encouraging reluctant participants to participate?
In this Listener Question episode, Phil addresses this topic and discusses;
- Creating Engaging agendas
- Being aware of activity types
- Giving participants purposeful roles
Spot markers -