Mar 29, 2022
The Training team discuss;
- What is a challenge course?
- What's in a name? Challenge, high, ropes?
- The history of challenge courses
- Our memories of our 1st ever challenge course experiences.
Mar 22, 2022
Madeline Brooks (Executive Director - OnBelay) joins Phil to discuss;
- Her introduction to the world of adventure education
- How to create safe and trusting environments for those impacted by cancer
- The work of OnBelay and how you are able to support that work
Find out more about OnBelay -
Mar 15, 2022
Andrew Florence (Director of Experiential Learning at Crossnore Communities for Children) joins Phil to discuss;
- Holiday Traditions and how he entered this industry
- Trauma Informed Facilitation and the bringing adventure and experiential programming to Crossnore
- The alchemy of facilitation and trying to find your...
Mar 8, 2022
In this episode, the Training team discuss;
- Training and preparing your participants to belay
- Your role during this process
- Advice on ensuring you and your participants are ready to belay
How to contact us:
Phil Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org OR @verticalplaypen on Instagram
Chris Damboise -
Mar 1, 2022
The Training Team gather to discuss;
- What is Belaying?
- What does the word mean?
- What are the foundational principles of good belay?
- The recommended method of belaying?
- Trainer tips that help improve belayers techniques
Reach out the training team for more information on how to belay.