Jun 28, 2022
Do you feel anxious before facilitating programs?
Our training team collectively says an emphatic yes!
This episode is a re-release of a conversation we recorded a couple of years ago, sharing our anxiety experiences and giving some tips on how we overcome them.
Music and Sound effects - epidemicsound.com
Song - Anxiety...
Jun 21, 2022
Over the years, we all make mistakes.
However, we are often too embarrassed to bring them up because of the possibility of being negatively judged.
It is through these mistakes though that we learn and by sharing them with others we can help prevent them from making the same ones.
In this episode, Phil and Rich will be...
Jun 14, 2022
How do you prepare to present at conferences?
In this episode, Phil and Rich Keegan discuss;
- How to come up with conference workshops
- How to submit workshops
- How to prepare for presenting the workshops
Follow @verticalplaypen on Instagram
Email questions or comments to email@example.com
Jun 7, 2022
What contributes to a psychologically UNSAFE learning environment?
In this episode (Part 2) Phil, Lisa and Romy discuss;
- The power of evaluative words
- Mining for opposite experiences
- Making yourself equally accessible to all participants
- Our own psychological safety
- Managing participants that negatively impact...