Nov 29, 2022
Nov 22, 2022
If you were not limited by time, what problem solving activity would you like to lead?
Today's featured activity with no time constraints - The Pond Traverse
The traverse is an activity featured in High 5's Edge of Leadership summer program that really embodies the concept of problem solving.
Phil is joined by Anne...
Nov 15, 2022
Hanne joins Phil to discuss;
- Her road to working at High 5
- Training philosophy and what she says at the start of a workshop
- How ducks are cute
Be sure to stick around to the end for a great fish joke.
Kyoob - https://store.high5adventure.org/products/kyoob?_pos=1&_sid=15975c890&_ss=r
Music and Sound effects -...
Nov 8, 2022
When you experience 40 years of adventure programming you accumulate many impactful moments with special individuals.
In part 2 of our conversation with Doug, we hear about;
- Creating ropes course elements and well known activities with Karl Rohnke
- Polar dips in honor of beloved facilitators
Nov 1, 2022
There are so many opportunities within the 4 walls of the classroom for experiential learning.
That is the overarching message behind this episode.
Guest Host, Rich Keegan, sits down with Doug Cramphin, longtime facilitator and educator to discuss;
- Bringing adventure and experiential education into the classroom